Introducing Legacy4ALZ, A Time to Remember!
Improving the lives of local families affected by Alzheimer's/Dementia by increasing awareness, delivering effective programs/services, providing compassionate support, and advocating for quality care and a cure.
Alzheimer’s Greater Los Angeles is the only local, full-service, dementia focused non-profit with 36 years experience and five locations including Los Angles, East LA, the Inland Empire, San Fernando Valley, and Santa Clarity Valley. 100% of all support stays local in the communities we serve, allowing us to provide FREE programs and services to individuals and families.
Additionally, we continue to advocate on behalf of increased funding for reserach and resources at a national elvel. Today our commitment to Greater Los Angeles remains stronger than ever and we hope your commitment to us remains strong as well.
It has been written that Memories are a Blessing. When a loved one has Alzheimer’s or other dementias, they slowly lose their memories. But family and friends still remember ... and the Legacy4ALZ society provides us a way to honor families and loved ones. Legacy4ALZ society gifts live on forever.
Join us by making a simple bequest, creating a charitable trust, purchasing a charitable gift annuity or contributing a property through a life estate to guarantee a stream of income for yourselves, and for future generations.
When you join our Legacy Society you will receive a special certificate acknowledging your gift, as well as exclusive invitations to special programs and events.
Consider these questions:
- Have you considered creative ways to give that involve your estate plan?
- Did you know you could consolidate all your regular donations for the next 5 years and take the entire tax deduction this year?
- If you own real estate, you probably know you will have to pay nearly 25% tax when selling the property. Would you like to hear about how you can avoid that 25% tax by committing to a 10% gift at the end of your lifetime?
- Did you know that you can give your Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs) directly to ALZGLA, avoid the income tax, and get a tax deduction for the gift?
- Are you aware that key financial tools (ie. 401(k), IRA, Life Insurance, etc) are critical to your safeguarding your future? And they can be excellent tools to use in your charitable giving too?
- Would you like to learn how to pass on your philanthropic passion to your children and grandchildren?
If any of these topics are of interest to you, or you have further questions, please contact Gary Cohn at email@example.com or (323) 930-6201 or Sarah Jennings at firstname.lastname@example.org or (323) 930-6204. Gary and Sarah will be happy to connect you with a team member that can discuss your needs.
For an overview on charitable planning, take a minute to watch the presentation below.
About Alzheimer's Greater Los Angeles
Our Board of Directors, staff, and volunteers are excited to direct 100% of our time, energy, and resources to local care, support, research, and expanding our advocacy efforts to include a local presence as well.
Our dedicated staff are here when people need us most… just like we’ve been for 35 years… serving Los Angeles, San Bernardino, and Riverside Counties.
ALZGLA is a leader developing and implementing innovative, quality based programs and services; and we look forward to expanding further as the need increases in the communities we reach. We also continue to partner with Alzheimer's organizations across the country to ensure consistency of care and easy access to resources.
We have been blessed by the support of so many friends, donors, and clients. Regardless of how someone has been involved, they’ve played an integral role in our success… and we are forever grateful.
We are hoping to have you join us as we move forward with our mission.